terça-feira, 23 de outubro de 2007

Help me!!!

U know... when I'm upset I like writing my thoughts in English, me desculpe se voce nao fala...
But sometimes it's hard....
I can't say what I'm going through... It's hard no to hurt someone else's feelings when we do some things.
I don't know if I lost me feelings, if I lost my mind or even if I'm just just more into me n being kinda selfish
But u know... sometimes we gotta be selfish.... think just about ourselves...
Unfortunately, I'm not like this.
I wish I could be like that... things would be so much easier.
I'm intolerant with the one I'm supposed to love these days... Should be kind, lovely, but I can't...
I don't wanna make wrong decisions, so the best for both is let it go...
I'm not the one who's gonna make that move...
Time will do whatever it needs...
That's all folks...

Beijos a todos amigos, visitantes, curiosos e transeuntes virtuais...

Ai q bom saber q tenho pensado em Ingles ultimamente....

Nenhum comentário: